Wednesday 12 December 2012

Jack Frost Has Been Redecorating

It was a different world when I looked out of my window this morning, a harsh frost had settled and left a layer of ice crystal diamonds everywhere.


After a quick trip to the post office out came the camera and snap happy Kim!


Taking lots of pictures of this frost landscape and


crystalline world.


So I now have lots of Winter pictures to play with, question is what to do with them next!

Hope you are keeping nice and cosy warm.

Kim



5 comments:

  1. It was too dark when I came out this morning to take photos, but I love these of yours, they are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, a little bit of magic goin on in your world, beautiful photographs. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are brilliant pictures Kim, I love em! I want to play with my camera too but need a weekend day that is frosty. I'm sure your pictures will inspire you to put Tim's dry distress glitter everywhere now. It looks just like your pics. Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures, real winter wonderland.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx