Tuesday 1 November 2011

Your Ticket To Glitter

Last Tuesday I showed you 'Your Ticket To Jingle' for today's make I've been making more Christmas notelet cards with the Itty Bitty ticket to jingle stamp from Unity available form Make The Day Special.

This time I've broken out the glitter.


I've used ZIG Art and Graphic Twin pens, from Kuretake which are also available from Make The Day Special, to stamp with and added a border of glitter with the ZIG 2 Way Glue pen on the ticket.



Right, I've got to go and clean up all the glitter!

Have a glittery day.

Kim


7 comments:

  1. I love that glittery card! there can´t be too much glitter for christmas. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card - lovely glitter colours.

    Think I would have cheated and used stickles & glitterations (less mess) LOL.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, the glitter strips are fab. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, love the sparkle.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love the simple design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card kim.fab cas deisgn and i love the sparkle ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous Kim, I'd love to attempt it but I'm the messiest person EVER with glitter! LOL

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx