Tuesday 29 November 2011

Experimenting With...Paper Texture Stamping

What to do when your mojo has hit rock bottom? Experiment of course! Yep, I am having one of those days again and I need a bit of a creative breather, where I am still working but not having to come up with a finished make.

So I thought I would try out some different stamping textures by stamping with the ZIG Art and Graphic Twin Pens, from Kuretake and also available from Make The Day Special, on different papers in my stash.


The stamp I'm using is the Merry and Bright Unity Itty Bitty stamps also available from Make The Day Special.

I've also been experimenting with my photos again in Photoshop. Bit like the Hipstamatic pictures that were all the rage a year or so ago when everyone started downloading the iPhone app don't you think?

Well that's it from Kim Labs for today.

Hope you are having a good creative Tuesday.

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Just playing is usually the best way to kickstart an absent mojo, Kim and this is looking lovely. The photo is great too, very retro.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx