Tuesday 6 September 2011

Buzz Buzz Buzz

Buzzy Buzzy Buzz, the last sounds of Summer buzzing on by, well actually there are no sounds of Summer as the wind and rain pelts against my window! Well let us just pretend that it is still Summer shall we?

I have my Summery DT make for Make The Day Special this week. I've used one of the new stamp sets from Paper Smooches, have you seen them yet? Very cute, this set is called 'Giddy Bugs'.


I stamped the sentiment, also from the kit, and coloured the image with ZIG Art and Graphic Twin pens from Kuretake which you can get from Make The Day Special. There is a little touch of glitter on the wings. 


Right well I need to buzz off now. 
Hope you all have a good Tuesday.
Kim




16 comments:

  1. Really cute Kim.
    Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Kim,love the cute Bee.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, wonderful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely brilliant and so cute. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute he just makes you smile

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this Kim! Just so darn cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute Kim, i love these paper smooches i NEED them all.
    emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!! I love how you have so many completely different styles. Very impressive!
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, it's so cute. I will say that to pretend it's still summer, you have to have a really, really good imagination lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous fun card kim.i love the cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just adore this Bumble-y guy! Sweet card :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  12. ~This is very sweet, and yet simply stylish too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx