Tuesday 30 August 2011

Go With Your Heart

Hope you all had a good long weekend, did lots of fun relaxing and art making. I have my Make The Day Special project for this week and I went with a grungy, shabby chic tag using the Unity Itty Bitty and Authentique Co-branded stamp Go With Your Heart.


Such a pretty stamp. I've used the ZIG Black Sparkle Embossing Powder to emboss the stamp on top of an acetate panel treated with Eco-Green acrylic paint and ZIG Alcohol Inks which are also known as their Kurecolor Refill Inks.


The papers are from the Prima 6x6inch Printery paper pack (which I am totally in love with!) and then added some pearls to finish the piece. 


Have you checked out some of the new stamps in the Make The Day Special shop? Here are some of them:



Paper Smooches

PICTURES OF THESE STAMPS HAVE BEEN REMOVED - people have been pinning these pictures into their 'Digital-stamps and Printable' boards on Pinterest BUT THEY ARE NOT digi-stamps they are copyright protected images.

Please respect people's copyright - not respecting copyright is stealing.

Which are your favourites? 

Have a great day.

Kim

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Kim, love the gems and the paint effect. Lovely. Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Tag Kim.
    Love the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe beautiful tag Kim,m it would be such ashame to actually use it though
    I cant beleive i didnt know that make the day special has started selling paper smooches, ive just received my order of 10 sets from Kim, i am in love with them
    emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely healthy dose of shabby layers and distressing and a great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this tag. Really stunning. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag, Kim..really lovely!
    Hope you're ok and had a good weekend.
    Love Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic tag, great layers and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag, I love all the layers and the stitching.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creations Kim,while I have been away.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx