Tuesday 8 February 2011

Twinkle On A Tuesday

Lots of twinkle in my Make The Day Special makes today, they are Twinchies made from card and fabric and decorated with stamps from the {Ippity} Moon Beam and Heart String and the Unity Wishes and Kisses. I've called them 'Creative Hearts and Stars'.


The background was made by layering small pieces of calico fabric onto a piece of card with Sparkle Mod Podge. Once the glue had dried the card was split in half and painted with acrylic paint. 


I stamped out the background hearts and stars then highlighted the stamp work with ZIG Wink Of Stella pens from Kuretake for even more sparkle.


There you have it a nice sparkly, textured background!

Have a Twinkly Twinchies Tuesday

Kim

6 comments:

  1. Morning Kim. They are lovely.....really must get a march on with mine! S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooooh wow!!! these are just stunning!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,
    These are brilliantly crafted. I love this idea.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Kim absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Kim!! These are so sparkly fun!! I love it!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. gotta have a bit of twinkle on a tuesday...they are lovely Kim.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx