Tuesday 7 December 2010

Some Christmas Heart And Doodles

Hi Guys, I have a Christmas card today, I know - Shock! This one uses the lovely Unity Wishes and Kisses stamp kit which you can get from Make The Day Special. Both the heart and the sentiment are from this kit and I thought that I could give them a bit of a Christmas spin as I think the kit is more for Valentines!

I doodled some holly leaves using a ZIG Millennium pen then coloured them with ZIG Calligraphy pens. The snow was added to the bottom of the card using a ZIG Embossing pens and some white embossing powder.


Simple and Christmassy :)

We have some new design team members over at Make The Day Special, so if you have a moment pop on over to the blog and check them out!


Materials: 
Stamps - Unity Wishes and Kisses
Ink - Archival Coffee and Black
Other - ZIG Embossing pens; ZIG Calligraphy pens; ZIG Millennium pen; Embossing powder

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Kim.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful CAS Kim!! HUGs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,
    What a beautiful yet simple card. Fabulous crafting.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity, the bottom trim is fabulous. So creative.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim! I like this one! Brilliant!

    Regards, Kissinia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx