Thursday 15 July 2010

Gingersnap Creations And Make The Day Special

What a difference a week makes. Last week was full of sunshine and warmth, it was beautiful. This week it has been wet and dark. I'm so glad that we had our staycation last week and not this week!

I have made a little picture for you today. I was having a play for my guest DT piece for the Gingersnap Creations Spicy Supply Challenge which this month is:

Markers

I've used my Marvy Le Plume watercolour markers to make this piece. The mini-frame is made from cardboard and coloured with the watercolour markers and a touch of pearlescent paints. I stamped the gorgeous Unity June Store kit butterfly available at Make The Day Special with the markers onto stamping board.


Thanks for popping in today.
Kim

Materials:
Colouring - Marvy Le Plume Watercolour Markers
Other - Pearlescent paints; stamping board; cardboard; PVA; Newspaper; Mod Podge

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,
    I'm well impressed with this. that butterfly is awesome. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Butterfly! I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Kim, it looks like a watercolour and the blue is gorgeous.
    You definitely got the right week for your stacation. Hopefully Summer will return in time for the school hols, here's hoping!
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Kim.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love the image

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made this so beautifully Kim, love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to display this pretty piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh it looks like a real piece of tile, how cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx