Monday 12 April 2010

Welcome New Teamies!

Hello All,

Did you have a nice weekend? Spring seems to be here in London, the sun was shining on Saturday, so much so that I even had my legs out! Being someone that is forever stuck in her trousers, wearing a skirt is a rare event but I was wearing a skirt on Saturday. I know - ShOck.

Don't worry no pictures were taken!- I would not want to loose any followers/subscribers!

Anyway, I've dropped by to let you know who Emily has chosen to join the Make The Day Special DT:


What a talented group of Girls! Go check them all out - you won't be sorry! I just can't wait to start working with them all!

Catch you all later
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you all. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Kim! So looking forward to joining you & Emily. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kim! Super excited to be working with such talented ladies xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx