Friday 9 January 2009

Candy News

Hop on over to Carlyann's blog CarlzCardz for some fabby blog candy including Papermania and BasicGrey Papers and wonderful stamps. She has also launched a new challenge blog called Charisma Cards Challenges, as you are there why not join in? This week the challenge is PINK :)

There is also some lovely Forever Friends candy with papers and stamps up for grabs on Donna's blog Luvocards. Finishes 21st Jan

Fabulous candy over at Lim's place The Voices in My Head. Ahh those lovely Hanglar and Stanglar images. Finishes 24th Jan

Wow there is just so much lovely candy out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx