Friday 18 July 2008

Knight in Shining Armour

So here is one for you. It was made for the wonderful Blog Candy that Nikki has on her site Nikki's Card Creations. Make a card using one or more of the following: Flowers, Buttons, Ribbon and Patterned paper. She is celebrating here Blogorversary and nearly 30,000 hits. Well Done Nikki.

So here it is it has patterned papers and buttons.






Materials
Stamps: Sugar Nellie; HOTP
Paper: K&Co; hammered gold;
Ink Pads: Walnut Stain distress; Versa color Amethyst; Black Staz-on;
Other Inks: Adironack Alcohol ink Stream and Butterscotch
Card: White cardstock; aubergine bazzill stock; silver mirror
Other: Cuttlebug Script embossing folder; Buttons; nail file; sticky dots; 3-D foam; promarkers

How can such a simple looking card use so much stuff?

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kim...Thanks for joining in, Good Luck.
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you are very talented!
    Great!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim -I love your card - what a nice stamp an the colors are great.
    I send my ATC to you 2 days ago - I hope your'll like it. Please look at my blog, I like to give you an award.

    hugs
    kati - mamapia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx