Friday 18 July 2008

Lucky Me


I've been very lucky recently, I've been sent three blog candies over the past few weeks. First came from Nikki over at Nikki's Card Creations, she had some eyelets she had no use for, there were loads and all fabulous (the piccy only shows a small sample of them!). Next I was sent a box of Glamour Designer Chipboard from Nicola at Enjay's Craft Creations - aren't they lovely? But then I'm a lucky girl again and win the wonderful stamp images and fantastic envelope folder from Shaz at Funky Fairy's Papercrafts.

Thank you all so very much - I shall be putting them all to good use :)

2 comments:

  1. Your welcome Kim, ooh you have a Sarah Kay & images!! she is gorgeous. You have been lucky welldone.
    Nicola.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx