Friday 20 June 2008

Summer Birthdays

Hot Summer colours for this one. A birthday card for a summer birthday and also for a challenge here and there. This one uses inspiration from Cute Card Thursday which has a birthday theme, then there is the 'Hot' theme from Papertake Weekly and Tag You're It have a Tag in a pocket Theme. The weird thing is I had already decided on the design of this card with the Tag and pocket idea and then it pops up as the theme at Tag You're It. How spooky is that? :)



So the papers come from freebies from Papercraft essential, I've cut out all the flowers so that I could re-arrange them on the page. The stamp is Chef Hamish from Sugar Nellie coloured with watercolour pens. The sentiment is written in the flower using a white Sakura pen.

13 comments:

  1. Spooky indeed lol! This is just adorable! I love all the bright and funky colours and how you've utilised the tag to make this gorgeous card! Thanks so much for taking part in this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the papers you have used and you have coloured the image perfectly.
    Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and chef is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant!!! I love this! Your pocket is such a clever idea and the card is so funky and vibrant! What I often find really spooky is that I sometimes see things on people's tags that would easily tie in with NEXT week's challenge, or one that we've got lined up for the future and I want to tell them!! LOL!! Thanks so much for playing along Kim! ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is absolutely sweet.
    Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ! very cute and sweet !

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card, love the papers and gorgeous cute Hamish, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card ,love the image and the papers ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a fabulous card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card... I love the chef stamp and the way you have created pockets with the flower and the circle! Why not use free papers - I used some last week on my tag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous and love the bright and cheery colouring

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx