Tuesday 22 April 2014

Creative Process Ramblings On The Craft Stamper Blog

Hey guys how was your weekend? If you were lucky enough to have a long weekend with the Easter bank holidays I hope you enjoyed it and got up to lots of arty, crafty, chocolatey fun. 

I actually didn't do anything arty or crafty or in the end chocolatey either! What is that about? But we did have a lovely weekend with some catching up with friends and eating a lovely polenta cake that David made - mmmm....cake....You can take a peek at the cake over on David's twitter feed if you like! There is only one piece left and that is all mine to have with my afternoon tea after I have been a good girl and done lots of work of course!

So talking about work have you spotted that I have a guest blog piece on the Craft Stamper Blog



If you cast you mind back to my Art Journal Sharing Thursday post from the middle of February you might remember the art journaling I did as the basis for my Spoon Angel article for the March issue of Craft Stamper? Well I've expanded on this post and talked more about my creative process for the article and if you are interested then you can pop on over to the Craft Stamper blog to take a look.


Right, better get on and do some work to earn my piece of polenta cake for tea!

Catch you later artinators.


Kim


1 comment:

  1. No chocolate for me this weekend - unheard of !!! but I did manage a lovely days crafting with friends.

    I've been catching up with some of my magazine reading and most of them contain some of your makes. There have been some wonderful pieces of yours in recent publications Kim and I have really enjoyed seeing & reading about them.

    Hope you enjoyed your cake.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx