Saturday 8 February 2014

It Is Magazine Time! Complete Cardmaking issue 48 Is Out!

Ooo look it is new magazine time! It is issue 48 of Complete Cardmaking and my kitchen is on the front cover - Zonks!


Eeek! I wasn't expecting to see my kitchen on the cover LOL! Really looking forward to seeing how the article looks, it's a blogging guide with some tips on getting good photos, how to edit your photos and getting them loaded onto your blog too, so should be fun!

Have a fabulous Saturday.

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry - your bin looks clean and tidy to me! What a shock for you! I really hope next time it will be your craft room in your new home, Kim.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx