Thursday 17 October 2013

Another Magazine To Tempt The Creative Taste Buds...

Another magazine to keep an eye out for, the new Craft Stamper is out in the shops...


And the lovely Sarah Engels-Greer is the cover girl this month! She always makes beautiful stuff which you can see over at her blog La-De-Dah.

So I have some makes in this issue using an alcohol rub back technique you might want to play with.

BTW Craft Stamper have a DT call out if you are interested on getting your work published you should definitely check it out right away!

Catch you later.
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx