Wednesday 14 August 2013

You're So Sweet

Time for another Clean and Simple (CAS) make for Creative Expressions. If you remember last week I made a CAS ATC using the Creative Expressions Umount Posy Floral stamp set. I'm showcasing the same stamp kit again but on a card this time.


I've also used the Garden set of the Cosmic Shimmer Drawing inks again with a touch of watercolour for the red heart. The diagonal stripes are one of my own curved stamps and I've used the Cosmic Shimmer Drawing ink directly on the stamp. 


I'm obviously in a CAS mood at the moment!

Don't forget to see what the rest of the DT are doing with this stamp set and the drawing inks over at the Creative Expressions Facebook page.

Catch you later.
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Just my kind of card. Love CAS cards .This is quite stylish .
    cheers Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Kim x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous kim.really pretty design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS card - those stripes are wonderful, and I'm certainly getting tempted by these drawing inks between you and Trace...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx