Friday 16 August 2013

New Home Doodling

I think that I'm just going to claim this week as Clean and Simple (CAS) week here on my blog! My last couple of makes have definitely been CAS and today is no break from that. It's a little doodle card, that I'm quite fond of. There isn't much to it I've just used a couple of pens, the ZIG Calligraphy pens and the ZIG Millenium pens.


Now you might recognise it as it was one of the samples I made for the Kuretake Create and Craft show I did last year, but I hadn't got around to putting it up on my blog until now that is. 


I'm pretty sure there will be some more CAS makes on their way!

Catch you later.
Kim

8 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with a bit of CAS :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at this clean and simple style, Kim!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Kim. Your handwriting is so neat too. Have a great weekend. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply stunning kim.your houses are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and perfect Kim, love it very much. You always give me great ideas. Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely Kim, graphic, illustrative and utterly to the point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to be able to draw that beautifully! Well done, Kim! I am loving all your CASlicious creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx