Monday 22 April 2013

Time For...Another Time Themed Make

TIME... for a Creative Expressions card. Did you see what I did there? Time...Get it?

Ahem, anyway I do have another time related make for you this week and this uses the larger watchface stamp from the Creative Expressions Watchface singles set. You will remember that last week I used the smaller watchface stamp for my Time Fairy?


I've also used the Kaleidoscope Precut Stamp from the new Creative Expressions Stamps To Die For collection. This stamp coordinates with the S4-386 Spellbinders die which is cool! I've used it with white and gold Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder using the multiple-coloured powder technique.


You spotted the lovely wide ribbon too! This one is the Burgundy and Ivory grosgrain.

Right, well time I popped off, catch you all later and have a fun Monday.

Kim


18 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kim, I love what you did with the kaleidoscope stamp, I thought it was lace at first, looks fantastic and that ribbon looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kim. Simplicty in this card has a stunning effect. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this clock face stamp, and your shabby chic background is beyond lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, this is just fabulous, gorgeous as always sweetie, big happy hugs Pops x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm love the layers and the beauty of this card is in the simplicity. Great pocket watch.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Kim, love these WatchFaces - they were one of my many purchases from Ally Pally last weekend. Those tickets that I won cost me a fortune (lol!), and we're already planning next year's trip.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you've done with the stamp - it's fab.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Großartig und eine super Idee :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a beautiful card, looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card, the embossing technique is so effective

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Kim, love the stamping and embossing in the background. Love the clock and ribbon, almost looks like a medal. Love it. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab!! Love it. Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous, it is perfect with the wide ribbon! Just bought this stamp as a present for a special friend!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card! I love the texture you have created x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Kim, Love the texture & design... Great pocket watch... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just so creative Kim. Love the distressed edges.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the textured look to this. Great use of the ribbon as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx