Saturday 9 February 2013

This Cosmic Shimmer Heart Of Mine

Thank you all so much for all the congratulations, encouragement and support for my up-coming Create and Craft show - you are all so lovely and I really appreciate it!

I have a little make for you today, it is an ATC and it is another heart, but this time it is one of the hearts from the Creative Expressions Hearts Entwined Stamp set and I've painted it in blues and greens from the Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour range.


A little bit of detailing with a marker pen too.

Cosmic Shimmer are very shiny paints, have any of you guys tried them? Not sure the camera quite does them justice - Ooo shiny!


The sentiment is from the Special Sentiment Stamp set and I've stamped it onto acetate.

Only a quickie from me, the blog post, not the make! 

Have a lovely Saturday and if I get my act together I will show you how I did this one next week...

Watch this space!
Kim


12 comments:

  1. Lovely ATC! Do get your act together ;) as I'd love to see how you made this.
    Can those Create and Craft shows be seen online somewhere? I'd love to see you 'in action' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shimmer Kim! And such a gorgeous ATC!!!Love it.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness this is beautiful, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wie schön, Kim...

    nice weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Kim - love all the shades and shapes! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Kim. Love the paper tearing.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute! Like the text detail in the background! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Kim. Never thought of using my Cosmic Shimmers to stamp with.......Fancy a swap when I have done one??? Love S xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx