Monday 5 November 2012

Inspiration Monday - {Autumn Colour}

I think that Autumn might be here. Well, I say Autumn but really as soon as the heating goes on I think we are in Winter - and yep we have now got our heating on!

With all the Christmas makes I've been posting on my blog I do feel that I've just jumped straight through Autumn into Winter so my post today is a nice drop back into Autumn again and seeing as whilst I am writing this it is a gloriously sunny November Monday, it seems like the perfect post for today.

It's for the La-La Land Crafts Inspiration theme this week which is Autumn Colours and I've used Rose Faerie Marci to be my Autumn Rose with the Lotus Die to make the button flower.


As always there is more inspiration for this theme over at the La-La Land Crafts blog today and on Friday.

Have a fun Autumnal Monday.
Kim


5 comments:

  1. Kim this is gorgeous and very creative. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab Monday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kim, I like the adorable image the leaves and the flower.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and I heart there's snow due shortly! Gorgeous card - the roughly torn and deliciously textured background is great, and I love the shape too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning kim.fantastic autumnal colours and i love the image ;D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx