Tuesday 23 October 2012

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp Inspiration Challenge

Hey all, I have another make for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps. This make is for the Inspiration Challenge over at the Sparkle Creations Blog.


This lovely stamp is Sunflower Charlotte.


Isn't she pretty? The inspiration is a colour combo.


Go pop on over to the Sparkle Creations blog to checkout the challenge, it's open until 4th Nov 2012.

Meanwhile, you might like to pop around these yummy blogs to see more inspiration for the Sparkle Creations Inspiration Challenge...

Kim Dellow - That's me!

Thanks for popping by.

Kim

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kim thank you for your lovely comment, Your card is gorgeous I like the image the sunflowers are beautiful,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special card! I can appreciate how long this would have taken to colour so meticulously. Also admire the clever shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Kim! Love the soft colors you used! Thanks for being such a wonderful GD this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really pretty. I love yellow. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning kim.i love your colours and beautiful image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh...she's so pretty! Love the happy hue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the coloring and also those rounded corners, great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx