Monday 1 October 2012

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday

Change of pace again from me today after the mixed media CAS tag from the weekend. Today is La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday and this week the theme is adding metal embellishments.

I've used cute Lion Luka for this simple little birthday card.


He comes with a couple of sentiments too.


The brads are my metal embellishment.


Roarrr!

For more metal ideas pop on over to the La-La Land Crafts blog today and on Friday.

Have a wild Monday!

Kim


6 comments:

  1. Brilliant stamp that Kim, I love him! You've coloured it so yummy too. It's gorgeous. Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning kim.such a gorgeous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute image - fabby card. Love it
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx