Monday 29 October 2012

Inspiration Monday - {Seeing Double}

Hey up Monday Hoppers, it's La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday time again.

This week the inspiration is to use two images from the La-La Land Crafts family and I thought I would go with a baking theme and made a very quick little bookmark for cooking fans!

Baking Marci and Sugar n' Spice Marci are cooking up a storm!


Only problem now is that I'm feeling a bit peckish for a cupcake or a pie - not sure why?!

Don't forget to check out the La-La Land Crafts blog today and on Friday to see more Double images. 

Have a fun Monday.

Kim


7 comments:

  1. This is realy sweet Kim!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute, lovely colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim these are the cutest little book marks, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, I think this is brilliant and I love the pretty, soft colours too. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are super cute Kim! :)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! and sweet too! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx