Wednesday 6 June 2012

Kuretake Challenge Time

Ok so are you up for a Kuretake challenge?

This time the theme is Red, White and Blue with a touch of bling - perhaps something to do with some jubilee or something going on in Britain last weekend?

You remember? The long weekend I kept going on about?

I thought I would go a bit Punk on the theme, part of this street grunge phase I seem to be going through at the moment. I've made an ATC using ZIG Art and Graphic Twin watercolour markers.


The stamps are the IndigoBlu Pomp and Pageantry stamp set for the flag and the Great Britain stamps.


I reckon old Queenie has probably been whispering this to herself all weekend
'Keep Calm and Royal On'.

Now this month there are no restrictions for entry and the prize up for grabs is a ZIG Memory Systems Starter kit plus a bundle of Basically Bare Products so come and join in - you have a little over a week to get your entry in - plenty of time!

Looking forward to seeing your entry into the challenge!

Kim


12 comments:

  1. A beautiful piece, great background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Kim, love the way you made the flag, super card, great text, I loved Tom Jones on the concert, the rest...,. A bit False ;))) have a great day, hugs, Janine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab design Kim and loving your choice of words, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Kim, I like the distressing, the crown and the sentiment, I hope your keeping well.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Kim, such a shabby vintage effect.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome ATC Kim! I love the distressing! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great jubilee piece - what a great weekend, despite the weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great jubilee piece - what a great weekend, despite the weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Kim - a great design.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great, Kim, I love it!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx