Thursday 28 June 2012

Creative Expressions Thursday

Welcome to my Creative Expressions Thursday post. The Creative Expressions DT are working with two new stamp sets this month, both from Sam Poole - the Butterfly Girl stamp plate and the A6 Bubble Wrap stamp.

My first make this month using these stamps is an ATC which I've called 'Embrace' as you can see...


I've used the A6 Bubble Wrap stamp to make the background by stamping in black then adding a layer of white paint to tone it down. The little dots from the the Butterfly Girl stamp plate are stamped in grey, then the heart flowers were stamped in black. I then stamped them again on some spare paper spritzed with red and cut out the hearts to stick onto the ATC.


The 'Embrace' sentiment is from the Art Sayings stamp plate, which was last month's DT kit.

So that was a little fun from me with the Creative Expressions stamps, don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT are doing - their links are in my side bar, but you can also check them out via the Creative Expressions Facebook page

Catch you later Art-inators

Kimx


10 comments:

  1. Wow! Love this minimalism and simplicity. Brilliant ATC, Kim! Adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...this ATC is a little stunner Kim...I do loVe the stamps, such a cute design...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love being an ART-inator! I knew, when I saw the stamps, that you'd use those hearts and you did not disappoint! Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this ATC Kim. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, great card, love your bubble wrap background and those hearts are wonderful, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ATC is lovely Kim.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning kim.love the hearts and fab bubblewrap background :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one's a stunner. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic ATC - I love how you've done the background.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx