Sunday 17 June 2012

Art Sayings From The Heart

How are you getting on with your creative wish list this weekend? As usual I haven't really got very far with my wish list at all, well the time just disappears doesn't it? But we did manage to go for that walk I talked about and I've finished this week's Creative Expressions make with Sam Poole's Art Sayings stamp set.


As you know I decided not to cut up the stamp plate and I've used it as a background stamp again in this mixed media card with extra added stitchery.


The colour this week is from Ranger Alcohol Inks and I've used some of my rusted fabric and the Wendy Vecchi Studio490 Clearly For Art Modelling film for the heart, with some extra added lace trim.


Adding a little bit of stamping with the crackle stamp from the Texture Plate set. With some ordinary brown wrapping paper and corrugated card and some extra added white paint.


Lots of extra added mess-ery!

Have an extra fun messy Sunday and don't forget to check out the new Creative Expressions Blog whilst you are hopping about today.

Kim


14 comments:

  1. ...gorgeous card Kim, it just about sums me up to a 'T' I loVe this style of crafting sort of shabby chic meets roughty tufty, everyday items brought together to give luscious loVeliness to the eye...I adore hearts to and your's is beautiful...fabby work I loVe it!...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim beautiful card, design, color, embellishment, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful Kim! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! I love that heart!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this - what a super card Kim.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love this kim.stunning heart and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Kim, such vibrant colours and superb textures. Love this piece.
    hugs {brenda] xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love the stamps left as a large background... have just got this set and not started to cut/mount them yet so you've got me thinking!! The card looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is totally stunning Kim and so inspirational.

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the textures and colours you have put into this - it looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous creation, great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I completely love this Kim. Everything about it is just perfect. Lee x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx