Saturday 5 May 2012

Birdcage ATC

Creative Expressions time! I have my DT make using the Umount Birds A5 Stamp plate that all the DT are using this month.

I thought I would go for a little inky ATC.


This is the second DT piece I've done with this set and I don't know why but I'm in a real pinks, purples and blue mood for this set! The colour was achieved with acrylic inks this time.


The background was stamped with the Umount texture A5 Stamp plate before I added some tissue and the colour. The birdcage, bird and swirls where stamped onto acetate.

But I think this will be the last thing I do because, thanks to David, I've now discovered this Livestream of kitty cats - Oh man seriously cute!

 WARNING - once you click through you may never do anything else on your computer again!

Don't say that I didn't warn you!

Have a Meow Saturday.

Kim


17 comments:

  1. Wow Kim this is amazing.
    Stunning techniques and design. I love it.

    Have a lovely weekend my friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...she's a little beauty Kim, your black silhouette birdcage really pops out against the kalescope of colours...loVe the shabby tissue effect you've created too...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great piece Kim, love the colours and making the text visuel ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Love the vibrant colours.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work Kim , Love the colours and that birdcage is so sweet.great work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab piece Kim, the colours are wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic, the background colors and texture are outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Kim...my next piece has an acetate birdcage too how wierd is that?! Yours puts mine to shame though!
    Suex

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning kim.i love the vibrant colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving how you've used the acetate on this fab creation. Missed you at PPF this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this is amazing fab project x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your ATC and oh those colors, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow beautiful :) Love the colours you've used :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous ATC Kim. The colours really work behind your bird cage!! So clever!!
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just absolutely gorgeous an I love everything about it. Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx