Thursday 22 March 2012

Some Quixotic Steampunk

Hey Up All, as promised I've got the finished card that you spied me working on yesterday in WOYWW. I've got some yummy stamps from the lovely Elaine over at Quixotic Paperie that are queuing up to be used, they are from the Make It Crafty range that Elaine stocks.

So here is one of the beauties - it is the sweet and sassy steampunk babe Elizabeth J and I've gone a bit steampunk abstract with the background.


She is coloured with Copics, rather than my usual Prismacolor pencils, it was great fun playing with Copics again, I've used them to colour the fabric Yo Yo flower too.


I've used some Viva decor glitter and pearl pens to add some extra glam.

Whilst I'm talking all things Quixotic have you spotted the lovely sketch Mary J has made for the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this month? Definitely worth a look-see - lovely!

Catch you all later.
Kim





15 comments:

  1. Lovely Kim, love the background and the added pearls and your flower is gorgeous. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW it's even more stunning than I thought it would be, fab card Kim!!!

    Hugs, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what fantastic colouring Kim. The finished card is fabulous. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous. She has been coloured beautifully.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, isn't that fab.! Love this card.
    xx, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely lovely Kim sweetie! always always love your cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim
    Such a lovely card and I like the addition of the pearls.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb colouring ! Your card is wonderful !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks stunning Kim - fabulous card.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...wow...this card certainly grabs the eye...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooo fantastic card kim.i love this image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Kim, super!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is gorgeous ! Love the colouring in the ruffles !

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooooh wow this is just gorgeous!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx