Thursday 2 February 2012

Looking For Some Sunshine?

(Ooo get me and my second blog post of the day!)

If you are looking for something to chase away the Winter blues then checkout Julie Kirk's A Month Of Sunrays over on her lovely blog Notes On Paper.



Ooo this is going to be fun, and just what we need - (she says as she sits wrapped in a rug wondering if the feeling is going to come back to her nose and fingers ever again - Brrr!)

So if you are like me and you are needing a bit of warmth you know where to go hang out!

Catch you later.
Well tomorrow actually...
Don't worry no more posts for today :)

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx