Monday 27 February 2012

Inspiration Monday {Tags}

Good Morning Monday! Tags, Tags, Tags it is all about tags this week over at La-La Land Crafts. Tags on their own, tags on a make, just tag it baby!

I went for a Super Hero Tag with the super cute Super Cupcake Marci and she is available as a rubber stamp and as a digi-stamp too.

The sentiment is from the Super Hero Stamp Set.


I'm thinking of having my hair coloured like this, what do you think?

Don't forget to pop on over to the La-La Land Crafts blog to see the DT makes today and on Friday as usual.

Have a great Monday.
Kim


14 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore that Kim, it's super :D
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors and truly SUPER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super tag project Kim.

    That 'hair-do' is quite distinctive...

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your stylish tag, very pretty Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning tag creation. Love the colours and she is adorable.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and great tag but Kim, I think you better keep the hair you've got lol!!!

    Hugs, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fab Kim! I love the image and you've coloured her beautifully! Gorgeous paper and stitching - it's a wonderful design!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim this is beautiful and what a fab image! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...awe she is adorable as is your Tag Kim...sooo cute...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning make, Kim - gorgeous colours and such a fab design!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag, the image is super cute and your colouring is beautiful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this - fab hair too, though I'd have blue not red! Lol Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful tag Kim, love the sweet image & her hair is gorgeous.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx