Monday 20 February 2012

Inspiration Monday {Rainbows}

I'm starting this week with a HUGE splash of colour for my La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday make.

Be warned it is COLOUR OVERLOAD!

I've used one of my favourite Lukas - Lil' Rocker Luka, he makes me want to get my guitar out - I can't actually play it, but I keep meaning to learn!


Well the La-La Land Crafts Inspiration this week was Rainbows, so I might have taken it a bit literally! 

I called this one School of Rock with the Hero Arts Formulae background you see? The background wash uses ZIG Art and Graphic Twin pens - lovely and colourful! 

Well I did warn you it would be colourful!

Don't forget to go checkout the other DT makes today and Friday on the La-La Land Crafts blog and link up your makes at the Customer Gallery.

Do you have or know of any crafty kids? If you do then don't forget to check out the La-La Land Crafts for Kids blog too where there are bi-monthly challenges and a chance to earn 'Marci Money' towards stamps just for participating in the challenge.

See you all later.
Kim

12 comments:

  1. lovely colours and totally love the overloads :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, loving the funky colours.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. From spring straight into summer Kim, bring it on!!!!!

    Hugs, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow hun, that is bright! Totally gorgeous - what fantastic colourwork, and such a cute little fella. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally loving your background! This rainbow card ROCKS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Kim, I like the image. wonderful colouring, I like the papers and the embossing.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Kim! what a fab image and you've coloured him beautifully! I love the papers and layout! Gorgeous colours - it's a really wonderful card!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Kim!!! What a lovely male card!!! So colorful and beautifulluy coloured!!!
    Huge hugs
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow.love this kim.fantastic bold colours and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzers! Love the background! Really bright and absolutely befitting the image! Fab x

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw bless, this makes me smile. Cute image and wonderful bright colours!
    xxx, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx