Friday 11 November 2011

Simply Royal Noel

Have you got that Friday feeling? I'm not quite there yet, running just a touch behind - Yikes! Hence the late post today - Eeek! 

You are safe today as this is only a short post unlike yesterday's tea and biscuit sized post!

It is a right royal Christmas Tag using Creative Expressions Stylish 1 Christmas.


The swirls are stamped on a layer of patterned vellum.


Hope you have managed to finish your to do list today and are now in Friday mode!

Kim

8 comments:

  1. A fabulous tag with a wonderful shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous very stylish tag. Love the crown. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love this lots! A really different take on tgd stamp set that works wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Kim, this tag is really beautiful. I love the crown. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, this is gorgeous--I really like the look of depth it has!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very good at thinking "outside the box". Very nice tag.
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning kim.i love your distressing and texture :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx