Sunday 13 November 2011

No Sunday Round-up

Hey up all, how is your Sunday hopping going? I'm not doing a Sunday Round-Up today but if you are looking for one then Lou has one for you.

My Sunday post today is a guest DT make for this week's PanPastel UK Challenge. Don't forget the special offer on PanPastels:


Use the code PanPastel10 at YourCreativityStore.com to get 10% off all the PanPastel and Sofft Tool products. If you want to learn more about PanPastels then pop to my review post, or scroll down.

The PanPastel UK challenge this week is - Fireworks/Explosions


I did the background with PanPastels - the Sofft tools and Permanent Red, Bright Yellow Green and Magenta. A touch of a music stamp and the star burst stamps from the Unity Adventures in Happiness kit.


Oh and if you are interested the PanPastel UK Challenge blog is on the lookout for some new talent to join their DT.

 Hope you are having a great Sunday.

Kim

8 comments:

  1. Wow Kim those colours are spectacular. Fabulous tag. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Kim, love those colours, brilliant design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tag Kim, wonderful colours.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and colorful tag Kim, Great use of pan pastels!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tag, love the color combination and the sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this colour combo, the tag looks fab. The stitching detail is great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the colours on this and the stitching detail! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful firework tag! Stunning colours!
    Greetings from Yvon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx