Friday 18 November 2011

Bonjour Mon Ami

It's Friday and so it is my Creative Expressions DT day. This week I have some different stamps to show you all, they are the JustRite Cling Bon Voyage stamp set. The JustRite stamps are designed to go with the Spellbinders Dies.


I've gone for a touch of Clean and Simple elegance with some Cosmic Shimmer White embossing powder.


If you have a moment pop on over to the Creative Expressions Facebook page as they are having a flash giveaway with Umount stamps to win! Only open for the next few hours - so get over there right away!

Catch you later.

Kim

17 comments:

  1. Ooh! This looks good! I wondered if that central image would pop out and it does beautifully! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the white combined with the Kraft is fabulous. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kim, I love this card! So beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a very beautiful card! I love it. You did a great job!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! The card calls me :)
    The sentiment in French and the Lys Flower just like Quebec logo. It's for me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Kim, love the kraft & white...hope you have a great weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh!... stunner... Kim, this is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous!! I haven't got my set yet but looking forward to them.
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card kim.so beautiful and classy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Kim - so simple but very elegant.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Kim.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this clean & simple look card Kim! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so classy Kim - the white and Kraft are fabulous together.
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. fab!!! Love the white against the kraft! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx