Tuesday 16 August 2011

Cruising Through Life


I thought I would try something a little different today for my Make The Day Special make. I've stamped out and coloured the Lawn Fawn Cruising Through Life bicycle stamp directly onto some designer paper.


If you look very closely you can see that the Basic Grey paper I've used has little bicycles on it - I thought that was perfect for the stamp!


I really like the sentiment that comes with this kit.


Have you tried stamping and colouring stamped images onto designer paper? What do you think, do you like the effect?

Have a fun and creative Tuesday.

Kim


11 comments:

  1. This is fun.
    Love the bicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim I love your card Your stamping on paper is fab!!!
    Hope your well..thanks for stopping by my blog:) always a pleasure to catch up..
    Enjoy the rest of your week:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Kim. This is not a technique I've tried.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. An interesting thought. Have stamped on papers and cut it out, but never like this. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card kim.love how you have stamped onto the paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is a charming card and that sentiment is so lovely. Love it. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style here Kim and what a great image.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect matching with that patterned paper! I have tried coloring on patterned paper before, actually with my copies, and I liked the outcome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx