Monday 13 June 2011

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday

Hey Guys, a new week and a new card fresh of the rack for La-La Land Crafts inspiration.

This week the theme is 'A touch of red' and I've used the fabulously beachy Summer Luka and you can get him as a rubber stamp or as a digi-stamp.


I've used Prismacolor pencils to colour him and I matched him with Pink Paislee 365 Degrees paper.

Do you fancy winning a $25 gift certificate to buy some yummy La-La Land Crafts goodies? Then pop on over to the La-La Land Crafts Facebook page to see how.

And if this isn't enough La-La Land Crafts for you then pop in on the La-La Land Crafts blog to see the wonderful makes made by the rest of the Monday Inspiration team and then again on Friday for the Friday Inspiration guys!

Have a fun Monday.
Kimx

11 comments:

  1. how fun this one looks out off his scooby glasses, great card. I love the little details. Kim have a great monday! Greetings from Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun card! Love the twine detail!!! HUgs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. luka is so funny! Always makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWW this is soooo super CUTE!!!!! Absolutely fabulous Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour choice Kim - the shades work so well with that 'touch of red'.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, I am loving this gorgeous work as always hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love him! ♥ Awesome job with the Prismacolor pencils. The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work with those pencils! Love the paper and the splash of red. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Kim. The image is so funny and your colouring is beautiful.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way too cute! Love the colors and that bit of bakers' twine adds the perfect touch! I think my touch of red may have gone overboard-LOL! xox, Trish:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx