Monday 6 June 2011

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday

Hi guys it's Inspiration Monday on the La-La Land Crafts Blog and this week the DT challenge is to add Buttons and / or bows to the makes.

Here is my make for this week and it is Beach Marci which you can get as a rubber stamp or as a digi-stamp.


Isn't she cute? She is one of the lovely new Summer Releases from La-La Land Crafts this year.

Thanks for popping my blog and don't forget to check out the other DT makes over at the blog today and again on Friday.

Have a lovely day.
Kim

7 comments:

  1. such a cute card - beautiful image and papers, Sorry I have not made it to your blog for a while, as you may know from my blog - my mum has been ill and in hospital, she is home out now recovering and blogging has been playing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kim, I like the colour combo and design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour-combination for your beautiful card!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that is so cute - love the colours.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card kim.the image is so adorable and i love the lush papers and colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx