Sunday 20 March 2011

Sunday Round-Up

Hey Guys, thought that I would do a Sunday round up today and catch up on some lovely links and RAKs I've been getting from folks and share a bit of blogging love to support my fellow makers.

So I shall kick off immediately with a lovely bit of makery from my DoCrafts buddy Kissinia. Kissinia and I are kindred spirits with our love of corrugated card and if you have a moment pop on over to Kissinia's lovely Blue Birdie blog to see a fabulous bit of texture on her recent makes!


Another kindred spirit with adding a bit of texture with corrugated card is my fellow Make The Day Special DT member She from her yummy blog Rubber Addict. I was lucky enough to win this lovely RAK from She:



The next RAKs I wanted to share with you both come from the recent One World One Heart event that I took part in this year.

The first one was a collection of fabulous Polymer clay makes that I received from Pat Haight from The Wigglebutt Blog. Pat sells her makes through her Etsy shop Wigglebutt Clay.



The next OWOH RAK was some beautiful photographic prints and cards from Shauna and her blog Whispering Mists. Shauna sells her makes through her Etsy shop Whispering Mists.


Thanks for popping by and have fun hopping around the blogs today.

Catch you all later.
Kim

7 comments:

  1. You have received some lovely things - thanks for sharing.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! Thanks so much for mentioning my blog here. I am touched. Love, kissinia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links. I like nothing better on a Sunday morning than drinking tea and a bit of crafty discovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, great gifts you got. I wish you a nice week, kind regards, Janine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how lovely Kim, many thanks for including me and the lovely comments :-) They mean a lot. I am so glad you like your Tag and little card. Has made my day :-) Love the other things you 'won' hope you have a good week, will try and catch up soon. S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Kim, how creative and cute too! Pretty also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there, such a gorgeous card, great layout.great tag

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx