Tuesday 29 March 2011

Shhh! Don't Feed The Monster!

Got a bit of a monster for you all today but he is a friendly monster, well, sort of friendly.

Perhaps you better tiptoe around here today and just avoid making any sudden movements.

That's right just scroll down carefully!


See he is quite harmless really - whose coughing? Shhhh! Quick leave the room...

It's Ok, he is still smiling!

Phew

This little monster is from the My Cute Stamp Kit Eeek! A Monster! Available over at Make The Day Special.


The tag is one of my collage backgrounds (tutorial coming soon!) and I coloured him with ZIG Kurecolor Inks which can be used like alcohol ink. 

The fibres and screw top brads are also from Kuretake.

Ok, so I'm going to sneak off quietly now...

Catch you later!

Shhh!

9 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Kim.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!
    Background is stunning, Kim! Waiting for tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh he is soooo gorgeous...love him!!! :O))

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo cute, love him and the background is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. whispering ....oooo wow, he is fab.i really love the effect of the ink on the monster and i love your collage background.brilliant :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. **shhhh** I think your monster is so cute...

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally fabulous, card and post Thanks Kim:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx