Monday 14 March 2011

Mother's Day Cards

Monday is La-La Land Crafts day and I've been making Mother's Day cards again.

I've made a heart shaped card and used the lovely La-La Land Crafts Fancy Marci which you can get as either a Digi-stamp or a Rubber Stamp.



Very cute!


I used the Decoration Corner punch from Kuretake to make a 'lace' ribbon and I made a little Sakura blossom with the Kurepunch small Sakura petal and the Kurepunch small Windmill as the flower centre with a little acrylic gem. 


It's a little Sakura thought for all those effected by the tragedy in Japan and the surrounding area hit by the earthquake and tsunami. 

Love and hope to all.
Kim


13 comments:

  1. Oooh... Lovely card!!! Everything fits perfectly together!! Great shape also!!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    Gorgeous creation. Beautiful papers ans colours, wonderful distressed edges and fabulous image. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful card, Kim and I adore the colour tones you've used. It's beautiful.

    Hope you had a good weekend and still waiting to see those "favour boxes"!!! lol
    Love Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kim, really love it. Has given me some ideas for my mothers day card. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim this is stunning, the shape is fantastic & the image is adorable ~ gorgeous colouring too
    Hugz Fleur xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kim, what a gorgeous card! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful card!
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a little cutie - lovely card.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic card kim.love the shape and adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card! Love that DP, and your heart corner punch you made into a border--CLEVER--and your cute flowers. Love the shape of your card too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kim,
    What a nice card! I think the attention to detail is really special on this Mother's day card, especially the sakura blossom and windmill you made.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx