Wednesday 5 January 2011

Lovely New La-La Land Crafts Images

Oh I'm just so excited! 

Why? I hear you ask!

Because I get to share with you news of the beautiful new images from La-La Land Crafts.  I almost fell off my chair when I first saw these new images, just the cutest! 

I'm busy colouring them at the moment and they are lovely, I particularly love Sugar n' Spice Marci, I'm such a sucker for any baking related stamps!

Well I thought you guys would wanna see all these cuties and the best news is that if you can not wait for the rubber stamps you can get the digi-stamps now over at the La-La Land Crafts blog.


~ DARLING MARCI ~


~ SWEETHEART MARCI ~


~ SUGAR N' SPICE MARCI ~


and ~ AMOUR LUKA ~


Let me know if you have coloured any of these beauties in, you know me, always up for a good nose at all the gorgeous work everyone does!

Containing my excitement, off to do some work now...

Catch you later!



5 comments:

  1. Hi Kim Love the new images can not wait to see your cards with them.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful stamps Kim.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim they are so sweet, loving the sweetheart Marci one:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are super cute. TFS xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx