Saturday 9 October 2010

I'm So Excited!

I hinted last weekend to the fact that I had some exciting news, well it has been announced now so I can shout it out here! I've got a new DT post working for the next six months with The Altered Element.


I first found The Altered Element when I was looking for an online stockist of Bondaweb and heavy Vilene pelmet (or craft Vilene if you prefer). I was so happy to find both in the same place at a very good price but that wasn't all, there was an amazing treasure trove of craft goodness and I could not resist dropping a couple of other items into my basket - tee hee!

So when I saw they were looking for DT members I just had to apply! I'm so excited that Lynne was kind enough to take me on and if you pop on over to The Altered Element Blog you will see the rest of the fabulous DT Members! 

Well I am just chomping at the bit to get started on some The Altered Element projects!

Have a wonderful Saturday you all!
Kimx

8 comments:

  1. Great news,Kim! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, sounds like you're going to have lots of fun:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kim - so pleased for you.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Kim, Congratulations and have great fun. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kim, how exciting :)

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hearty congratulations - great news!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on making the new design team, I'm Anika, one of your fellow DT! I'm also really excited and just checking out everyone's blogs. It'll certainly be a creative six months!!! Keep up the great work! Anika x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx