Saturday 30 October 2010

The Altered Element Magic Circle

Hi folks, I have my last DT make for this Month's Enchanted Challenge over at The Altered Element blog. I have a loose interpretation of the challenge for you! Bear with me :) Ok so if you think Enchanted and think of a magical interpretation, then side step to Magic as a subject and slight of hand tricks then you have the inspiration for my make today - which I have called 'Magic Circle' LOL! Ok so it is a little loosely based on 'Enchanted' - I did warn you!


I've used stamps from two of the Creative Expressions stamp sets: Vintage Games and Vintage Aviation. I've also been heavy with the old Rangers Tim Holtz Distress inks for this one!

Ooo and some exciting news - I was picked as a Ginger Gem over at Gingersnap Creations for my Neutrals Plus One challenge entry! Thanks Guys you made my day!



Have a wonderfully magical Saturday!
Kim

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Kim.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...such a wonderful tag kim...love the rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag Kim. I really love the heavy inking, right up my alley.
    Congrats on being a GingerGem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific tag Kim and congratulations on being a Gingergem. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely stunning kim, love it
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is fabulous!Love all the stamping and the awesome sentiment
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx