Wednesday 28 July 2010

Quixotic Paperie Challenge Blog Challenge No. 34

Quixotic Paperie Challenge day and today it is the colour combo:

Kraft / Brown, Pink, Blue

Here is my DT piece using the super cute Miko from The Greeting Farm Roll call stamp set and I have matched her with lovely Echo Park Life is Good paper.


I've used my Bazzill template to add pearls and gems.



Thanks for popping by.
Kim
Materials:
Ink - Versafine Onyz black; Versafine color
Usual Suspects - Scissors; Paper trimmer; double-sided tape; silicone glue
Others - Bazzill template; Pearls and gems; cuttlebug; embossing folder

6 comments:

  1. this is fab! Love the flower, and the fact that your swirl has a mix of gems! stunning! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love how you did the pearls and gems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous card Kim,i love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so adorable!! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi KIm,
    I love the papers and the pinks you have used. The gem swirls are fabulous and the image is so sweet.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a beautiful card, love the embossing and the bling
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx