Wednesday 5 May 2010

Quixotic Paperie Challenge Blog Challenge No. 24

Big Bright Bouncing New Baby Card for this week's Quixotic Paperie challenge which is, as you might have guessed, all about:

Oh Baby!

For my DT card I have used the C.C. Designs Cookie Crumbs Reason for the Season which Elaine has on special offer over at Quixotic Paperie. The paper is from Fancy Pants Designs Rusted Sun collection and the cardstock Alpha stickers are from the Fancy Pants Designs About A Girl collection.


I think I went a little too bright for this baby card LOL!
Have fun with the challenge and look forward to seeing your makes.
Kim


Materials:
Stamps - C.C. Designs Cookie Crumbs Reason for the Season
Ink - VersaFine onyx black
Colouring - Prismacolor pencils
Papers - Fancy Pants Designs Rusted Sun collection
Usual suspects - Paper trimmer; silicone glue; double-sided tape
Other - buttons; cuttlebug; nesties; seam ripper; Cardstock Sticker Alphas Fancy Pants Designs About A Girl collection

11 comments:

  1. Aw! This is so sweet Kim! I love the stars and your choice of colors! Very bright and cheery!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kim and I love the bright zingy colours! makes areally nice change from pastels! Great use of the stars :)

    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet sweet card Kim, I love it. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab!! Love the bright colours...a change for a baby card, but I love it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Kim, LOVE the colors! Super sweet baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute baby card Kim - love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card -love the layout and papers, super idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim...your babycard is gorgeous......love the funny image in the star.......your colours are OK....they don't need to be blue or pink for ever!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not too bright at all. It's fabulous! Love those alpha stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog Kim, and I absolutely adore your cards! I will be back often to see more of your fab creations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card Kim, wonderful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx