Wednesday 10 March 2010

Quixotic Paperie Challenge Blog Challenge No. 17

Challenge, Challenge, Challenge - It is Quixotic Paperie Challenge day today and Elaine has chosen a really fun challenge for us all:

Altered Anya and Friends

What fun and you have two weeks for this challenge so plenty of time to join in! You can do anything you like to tweek and change your The Greeting Farm stamps for this one. If you pop along to the challenge blog you will see some more examples of what we mean!

Also there is an extra prize for this challenge - our favourite entry to the challenge will win, so get your The Greeting Farm Stamps out ASAP!

Meantime here is my altered TGF make. I've used my two favourite TGF stamps Wild Sprouts Annika and Geisha Anya. She is coloured with my Copic pens and I just so want that hair and outfit!


The papers are from the gorgeous Paper Dolls new in Quixotic Paperie from Crate Paper.


I've used the beautiful Pearl pins available at Quixotic Paperie and I'm just in love with these pins :) The double bow was made using the Bow-Easy Template and you know how much I love that!


I can not wait to see what you do with this challenge.
Kim

Materials:
Stamps - The Greeting Farm Wild Sprout Annika and Geisha Anya
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Colouring - Copic Pens
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; silicone glue; double-sided tape; scissors
Other - Pearl Pins; Bow-Easy Template; Ribbon; Crop-a-dile

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kim - i love the mix of stamps and the fab colour combo
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!!!
    Wow really love it.. awesome colouring of the image!! Really like the colours.

    Big hugs Marley

    ReplyDelete
  3. The laced ribbon, the adorable girl, the fabulous blue bow and that stick pin, makes for one beautiful card!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kim she is a little cutie, and I love the way youve coloured her with that blue streak in her hair. The ribbon around the edge is gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim, hope you are ok. I'm just catching up on all your fab creations. Thanks for the inspiration as always :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love the use of your ribbon! What a fantastic accent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Kim this is just fabulous, I love your ribbon treatment!!! How you did her hair looks AWESOME!!! WOW what a great card sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim,
    I love the colours and papers and the central image is fabulous. the woven ribbon is a great idea.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card...loving those ickle pins...am off to get me some I reckon :O))

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's sooo sweet, love the mix of Anyas! Love your coloring of her, that hair is fabulous! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kim, hows you? I just love your cards, the colours are so fresh together and I love all of the altering. I am going to give this challenge a go as I just love my Anya's, take care Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so so gorgeous!! Just Love how you have done her hair! Hugs juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous - love how you have threaded the ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  14. fab card, love the way you've coloured her

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it Kim! Funky hair, it's great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx