Friday 19 February 2010

I'm Going To Eat You Little Fishy!

Make The Day Special {Ippity} Stamps day here on my blog and this week I've been able to play with one of the fab stamp sets from the new release.

There are eight new stamp sets in the release all available from Make The Day Special and all just gorgeous (I'm sure I've probably said that already - tee hee!).


My make today uses stamps from Fishy Philosophy. I've stamped one of the pond weeds onto light kraft paper. The layers are all fabrics and get this - The blue fabric is from an old cushion that I re-purposed and dyed myself! (Ok so I'm easily impressed LOL!)


The little fishy has been stamped onto white paper and coloured with PrismaColor pencils. I then smeared with glitter and covered with Glossy Accents to get a really sparkly fishy.



Don't forget that Emily has a stamp set from the new release as Blog Candy on her blog {Ippity} Inspiration - Yum!

Hope you have a swimmingly good Friday.
Kim


Materials:
Stamps - Make The Day Special {Ippity} Stamps Fishy Philosophy
Ink - Versafine Onyz black; Versacolor blue and bamboo
Colouring - Prismacolor pencils; Sansodor
Usual Suspects - Silicone glue; scissors
Other - eyelets; button; fabrics; Crop-a-dile; Glossy accents

20 comments:

  1. fab!! I love the colours and all the gorgeous textures! stunning hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. lush card lovely.......L.U.S.H.!!!!

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kim - love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi kim,
    simply fintastic love the colours you have used x

    would love to know what the material is under the fish it looks fab x
    hugs
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the finished look of the fish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, goodness, Kim! I LOVE this card! And the fabric edges are even fluffy! How appropriate for Fridays!! hehe ;o)

    And those stamps are brill. MORE for the wishlist!

    Hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi kim,
    many thanks for taking time to reply much appreciated x
    Wishing you a pre happy birthday!!
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Kim, love the fresh aqua colours and your fishy is so cute!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That fish is gorgeous - absolutely adore the colours. A fab card Kim.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim,
    This is beautifully crafted. The fish is really pretty. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So I am not a fan of that particular ippity set but I LOVE what you have done with this card. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Kim, thats awesome, love the triple embossing on your fish, youve coloured it so beautifully, and the card is gorgeous. with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fabulous! Love the use of fabric.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowww Kim,what beautiful.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful fish lovely detail and the colouring is gorgeous.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the fabric, love the fishy, love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so special and wonderful, great colours.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is stunning kim, love the fabric and the colors
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  19. ooooooooo WAAAAOOOOWWW I totally LOVE this fish card! its brilliant thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love everything about this card and my, that fish is so cute...never thought I would say that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx