Thursday 5 November 2009

Some Shameless Tooting And A Quick Heads-Up!



The Heads-Up first! Elaine has a 10% Sale on everything (except already reduced and pre-order items) at Quixotic Paperie as a special Birthday Celebration - her Birthday was yesterday. The sale will continue until the 8th November!

And the shameless toot - I won this week's 'Fresh Face' Category over at the Hero Arts Blog - well you could have just knocked me over with the proverbial feather :)

Dancing now! Will be back with a card when I've peeled myself off of the ceiling LOL!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kim! :o)

    (Guess that puts a new slant on 'peel-offs', then.... from the ceiling??)

    Grrrooaaannnn!! Yes, I know.. It's OK.. I'm going now... lol! ;o)

    Hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, many congrats Kim, you truly deserve it !

    Hugs,

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoroughly deserved Kim, well done you.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Kim! I went right away and looked and loved your card! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I am just loving the distressing on this. Those text paper flowers are real beauties.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx