Saturday 21 November 2009

Some New Martha Stewart Punches

Morning folks - how is your Saturday going? I'm just sitting here listening to Adam and Joe on Radio 6 whilst doing a little e-window shopping :) and I thought I would give you a product heads-up for new in store at Quixotic Paperie!

Elaine has just taken delivery of a big box of yummy Martha Stewart punches and spellbinders dies. As a special treat she has them on special offer!

All new Martha Stewart Punches

and all Spellbinders Dies

are 15% off until 30th November!!





Hopefully I will be back with a card later - I have to get my sewing machine out to finish it...and I'm being lazy!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kim for the nod about these, Ive just managed to secure my 1st set of MS punches! Cant wait for them to arrive now!
    The p&p is so very reasonable too!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim
    Love your recent work but this card is gorgeous. I'm so impressed with your style of colouring, quite individual and not over fussy. Lovely!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mouse card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx